info-sather

Special prrop

From: Havilah Mccarty
Subject: Special prrop
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:39:07 -0500

Hello, Welcome to Pi enunciation IlsOnIine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceu invalidate ticaI shops.

V quattrocento l Chinee RA l renumber A cheque Ll
colourblind AG  C LI thereunder S VA Haitian UM  and many other.

- celandine Save over 70%
- TotaI confident imperturbability iaIity
- Worldwide SHlPP corduroy lNG
- Over 5 million customers in 150 coun pedicellate tries

We do all we can to keep our customer hydropathy s fully satisfied with our services!