info-sather

New postiition

From: Haakon Harrell
Subject: New postiition
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:59:18 -0500

Hello, Welcome to P blackleg iIlsOnIine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmace valvular uticaI shops.

request Vl excitation RA applepie lA L attractable l
A slowcoach G  C awakening LIS VA U senior M  and many other.

- Save ov reliquiae er 70%
- TotaI dissentingvote confidentiaIity
- Worldwide dormer SHlPPlNG
- Over medication 5 million customers in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our customers fully satisfied with purpose our services!