info-xnee

[Info-xnee] xnee questions

From: Yossi . Itzkovich
Subject: [Info-xnee] xnee questions
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:48:12 +0200

Hi,

After some efforts I managed building xnee and I have few
questions/comments:

1. There are few flags in the docs but not supported (--mouse --keyboard
--speed-percent and more)
2. in the output file of the recording phase, what is each parameter in the
line
3. Even I use --all-event I still don't see that xnee waits for the new
window to become visible - is there a work around ?
4. Can I emulate  --speed-percent using the outputfile

Thanks

Yossi