info-xnee

Re: [Info-xnee] xnee questions

From: Yossi . Itzkovich
Subject: Re: [Info-xnee] xnee questions
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:56:59 +0200

Hi,

For the building I found an answer in the mailing list (-DNEED_REPLY etc.)
I worked with 1.07 and thus some option didn't work.  I'll try the 1.08
and I will let you know.

Yossi

                      "Henrik

                      Sandklef"                To:      address@hidden

                      <address@hidden         cc:      address@hidden

                      .com>                    Subject: Re: [Info-xnee] xnee
questions

                      12/02/2003 14:10

                      Please respond

                      to henrik

> Hi,
>
> After some efforts I managed building xnee and I have few
> questions/comments:

Good!
Can you tell us what you did to achieve this?

> 1. There are few flags in the docs but not supported (--mouse --keyboard
> --speed-percent and more)
What version of xnee are you using? There latest version is 1.08.

> 2. in the output file of the recording phase, what is each parameter in
> the
> line
I am not sure what you mean?
If you're looking for the command line option to redirect the output to a
file, it is
   -o <filename>

> 3. Even I use --all-event I still don't see that xnee waits for the new
> window to become visible - is there a work around ?
What kind of window?
Can you tell what type of application you are using xnee with?

> 4. Can I emulate  --speed-percent using the outputfile
Yes, but you are on your own!
Just make the last entry of each line be mulitplied with the "percentage"!
But, again, this should work in 1.08!