ipchat-devel

Re: [ipchat-devel] More autoconf and automake.

From: Gonzalo Saavedra
Subject: Re: [ipchat-devel] More autoconf and automake.
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:03:10 -0300

> Gonzalo: I suposse you'll have to adapt your debian/rules.

That's true. I have the last exam on Wednesday so i'll (finally!) have
plenty of free time then.
I haven't submited any tasks, but my idea is to finish the hash and
prepare the debian packages for the next release before March.
I did close task #3664 (Improve man page). Should we close task #3524
(Use autoconf/automake) now?

> Should you need any help, just let me know.

Will do.

--
Gonzalo Saavedra <address@hidden>
GPG: 0xA5288C45