iris-devel

[Iris-devel] First try at alsaplayer-iris

From: Andy Lo-A-Foe
Subject: [Iris-devel] First try at alsaplayer-iris
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:23:05 +0200

Hi,

I have ported the excellent IRIS OpenGL plugin for xmms to the
alsaplayer. There are no preferences yet (mainly because there is no
preferences support yet in alsaplayer). Everything else works as
expected I think.

http://alsaplayer.org/alsaplayer-iris-0.10.tar.gz

I would like to work on integrating alsaplayer support in the xmms tree.
It should be possible but would require a bit of abstraction (mainly the
preferences calls). I will send some preliminary patches soon.

Anyways, iris rocks, especially full screen on my TV :-)

Thanks again for a cool plugin...

Regards,
Andy @ alsaplayer.org