jami

Re: [Ring] remove registration or change password

From: Andrey Gursky
Subject: Re: [Ring] remove registration or change password
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 15:55:10 +0100

Hi Luke,

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 09:15:09 -0500
Luke Monahan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can I please be removed from this list?

It's a pity you want to leave the list. But yes, of course, you can
remove yourself from the list. Once you've subscribed, you received a
welcome message with relevant informations.

An option is to send an empty email
to:           address@hidden
with subject: unsubscribe

Then, you have to reply to a confirmation email.

Regards,
Andrey

P.S. Please, choose "reply all" when you're answering mails from a mailing list

--
Andrey Gursky <address@hidden>