jami

Re: [Ring] Feedback on FAQ

From: AmarOk
Subject: Re: [Ring] Feedback on FAQ
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 07:55:52 -0500

Hi!

I will reply quickly to this email. And I agree with the FAQ needs a little rework. However, some questions are more technical and should not be in the general FAQ but in the technical documentation... and we have a wiki for that.

You have some answers for these questions here:

https://tuleap.ring.cx/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/ring/index.php?title=Name_server_protocol

https://tuleap.ring.cx/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/ring/index.php/Technical_Overview

https://github.com/savoirfairelinux/opendht/wiki/Crypto-API

Definitively +1 for the video overview.