jami

Re: Setting for Debian Testing

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: Setting for Debian Testing
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 14:27:27 +0300

Nombre y Apellido <address@hidden> wrote:
> El 28/4/20 a las 0:07, Dmitry Alexandrov escribió:
>> Nombre y Apellido <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> I've just saw in debian.org that jami packages are "stoped" in offici
> al repositiries

Please note, how your MUA — Thunderbird — mangles quotes, trying to rewrap them
while not being able to do that properly.

As there is actually zero reasons to hardwrap lines, the fix should be simple:

        $ cd "$(dirname ~/.thunderbird/*/prefs.js)" # go to your Thunderbird
profile
        $ echo >> user.js 'user_pref("mailnews.wraplength", 0);'

>>> Is there a way to setup apt to download jami packages from jami repos
> itories for testing branch?
>>
>> Does the installation of the build for the stable ‘buster’ fail on you
> r testing ‘bullseye’?
>
> I didn't test yet in testing, I have a laptop with stable and repository for
> Debian 10

So whatʼs the question then?

> and runs with some issue: sometimes echoes sound, sometimes satus are not
> updated...

Thatʼs two other issues, Iʼm afraid.  Maybe, itʼs worth reporting them as bugs;
given that they have not been reported already, of course.