jami

Re: 1 Device 2 Accounts messaging bugs

From: Mike
Subject: Re: 1 Device 2 Accounts messaging bugs
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 11:42:32 -0400

I take back the order of adding the account thing, but it is still buggy.

I have a second device that I added account A and B in opposite order. On that
device account A (added second) also doesn't receive any statuses or messages
from B, even if they're sent from the other device. Also sending from A on that
device also doesn't show any sent messages, and it never populates the message
history for the conversation with B.