jason-dev

[Jason-dev] responsibly

From: Minna Mendoza
Subject: [Jason-dev] responsibly
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:23:46 +0200

All this leads to a strong need for a standard, and a standard is not a standard without multiple implementations. Now it is a matter of demonstrating to the web developers that it is also a very competitive edge. There are also some supporting documents including videos of the annotation layout techniques.
It requires a sustaining market of some size, yes, but that is a chicken and egg problem: somewhere, something has to be laid.
The examples are quite good.
Tune in to my next blog entry.
A third might simply optimize geometry for a particular playback device.
They are available as individual PDFs.
There are many others. However, before that can happen, many choices usually exist and if the market does not converge down to a few than perhaps a mass consumer market does not yet exist. It is good for beginners and professionals.
Security is required in the wild because the browser is loading and executing a control that may be designed to essentially replace the host browser and its host operating system.
You can but you won't.
Tune in to my next blog entry.
On the other hand, this sound is a vast improvement over what we had to use ten years ago so I am still blown away.
A solid starter kit augmented by affordable libraries of components is how the music software business works.
Someone may indeed develop a lucrative business to prove it so. - a contrived spectacle?
My son just spent a very hot summer in a garden nursery sweating in the hot houses to pay for his own computer that meets his specs which were quite a bit more pricey and powerful than his Dad's. So does the software it can buy.
Sweat equity has value. However, before that can happen, many choices usually exist and if the market does not converge down to a few than perhaps a mass consumer market does not yet exist. Comparing them to web page companies is like comparing Juliard to your local technical college. On the other hand, this sound is a vast improvement over what we had to use ten years ago so I am still blown away. If this does not work in IE then security is interfering.
They are available as individual PDFs. Yes, since when could we not do that. But while it is exciting that there are so many different technology options, how do we decide which solution to use? Companies like Media Machines have made their brower code open source so the 'softies have a basis to get started.