jason-dev

[Jason-dev] streamline

From: Gil Owens
Subject: [Jason-dev] streamline
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:12:36 +0700

THEY ONLY THINK ABOUT THEMSELVES AND NO ONE ELSE.
They are the lowest of the low.
I turned both the hot and cold taps. But I'm starting to get the hang of the job, and I'm able to see around a lot of planning corners I couldn't see around a few years ago. and youre trying to sell it to me?
The new one DID NOT work out. But you learn to appreciate the little things you have.
But Hit's a long drive through the desert - and any operations between Hit and points west are very vulnerable to TCP operations.
So do me a favour, before you take a shower or wash your face, before you switch that AC on or off, before you turn the lights off or on.
Darn I thought to myself. I really wanna let everything out about my experience in Baghdad, especially the people, the reconstruction efforts. Most of them are British or South African and there were others who were South American.
She looked in her late forties. But this time it aint the Green Zone.
Yeah I guess anything is better than what we had in Baghdad. So do me a favour, before you take a shower or wash your face, before you switch that AC on or off, before you turn the lights off or on.
Cant see any romance at this particular moment.
I mean really stupid.
She said she is not worried about food.
No one method will work all the time - you have to use them in combination.
I just haven't been keeping up with anything. I immediately said, why? At least, from what Fumento reports, Ramadi seems more active now than it was in OIF I.
They go through tough times. a funny one this time.
The salesman said you know miss, youre just gonna sleep in it. It was apparantely way before the time I joined HUBBY.
There is no point for us to discuss any further. Not only that but they have guns in their possession. When given the details of H, they simply said we will check around and come back to you.
When given the details of H, they simply said we will check around and come back to you.
I used to scurry back to my room intime for that shower. Its a place where people enjoy freedom. She kept talking about how she first thought I was an American, and that she was shocked to find out Im an Iraqi.
where those left behind have to chop ice out of the tundra for drinking water and make sure the freezer is well-stocked with walrus and seal meat.