js-shield

Name consistency

From: Michael McMahon
Subject: Name consistency
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:53:17 -0400

Hi!

I noticed that we are using a variety of names across the project as it took a while to come up with the name.  Now that we have a name, what can we do to unify the name across everything?

Here are the ones that I have seen ordered from simplest to most difficult.

* The README.md and the repo description say JavaScript Restrictor (JSR) or JS-Shield.  This is the easiest to fix without any link breakage. * The demo website says both jShelter and JShelter.  I am fine with either, but we should be consistent. * The repo is titled JS-Shield. https://pagure.io/JS-Shield/JS-Shield  Is there a way to rename the repo with pagure?  Would the old link break or would it redirect?  Should we do this? * The browser extension links all say JavaScript Restrictor and link to GitHub.  Could these be renamed without breaking links?

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org | https://gnu.org