js-shield

Re: Name consistency

From: John Hsieh
Subject: Re: Name consistency
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 19:17:58 -0400

Michael,

On 9/21/21 10:53, Michael McMahon wrote:
> Now that we have a name, what can we do to unify the name across
> everything?

Thanks for highlighting this; it is very important to unify under one
name as much (and as soon) as possible -- we are issuing the formal
press release announcing the project shortly, and the funder asked me
last week for what the name of the project will be (I gave jShelter, but
also advised them the press release is coming out soon).

--
John