koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Reports under Koha installed on windows 2000

From: Michael Ives
Subject: [Koha-win32] Reports under Koha installed on windows 2000
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:04:26 -0700

I finally was able to get the latest version of Koha (2.2.7) installed to a test machine running windows 2000 sp4. The library collection is fairly small, about 500 books at present. I am able to obtain biblios from the yaz server, and import  them into my system. When I do a catalog search, the items are found. However, when I try to run an inventory report, nothing is found. I did notice that the input mask for the reports seem to be at least one field off. I feel I am overlooking a simple step but it eludes me. A catalog report gives an “error 500”. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike