koha-win32

RE: Fwd: [Koha-win32] KOHA-Win32 Intranet problem - MARC Import - No ISB

From: David Whelchel
Subject: RE: Fwd: [Koha-win32] KOHA-Win32 Intranet problem - MARC Import - No ISBN not imported to the reservoir
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:17:26 -0800

Whow what a bummer!! This borders on unacceptable. It means that in our, and other instutions, we will need to support multiple browsers. With the number of IE installations this should be addressed. For me I will bite the bullet and set aside a system with firefox to do this one function. Is this because of a weakness in perl?

Dave