koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Problems installing KOHA

From: rafael . antonio
Subject: [Koha-win32] Problems installing KOHA
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:41:31 +0000

Dear fellows,

I tryied to install KOHA on a computer that had already Apache and MYSQL installed using XAMP. So actual paths are diferent and when install KOHA it warns me that did not find httpconf.
PERL was installed on proper path.
I added some lines on httpconf to create a virtual host and when I call OPAC index.html is seen and O.K. but after that I receive an error from perl scripts. I supose that problem is with httpconf so if anyone could send me a copy of an APACHE httpconf it would help.
Does any one installed KOHA with diferent paths? Hints are welcome.
Many thanks,

Rafael