Re: task server

From: smoerk
Subject: Re: task server
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:20:53 +0200

Bas Wijnen wrote:

I trust the FSF very much as it is now, and don't think I will have any
problem with later versions when they are released.  However, I don't like to
sign blank contracts.  This isn't a contract of course, it's a license, but
still.  My problem is that later, when the FSF has changed, a new version may
come out which is, say, like the BSD license.  In that case, I don't want to
have all my code licensed under it just because I used the usual formulation.

BSD license is great. Why not public domain? GPL is for wimps ;-)