Re: activity

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: activity
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:34:17 +0100

At Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:46:47 +0100,
Marek Wójtowicz <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm just testing activity on that list.

That's silly, you can just look into the mailing list archive to see
what's going on.

The commit-hurd mailing list gets notifications about all acticities
in the source code, btw.

> And wont to ask when can I get L4 hurd to test it :-)

I usually commit my changes daily, if I can get them to work within
that time-frame.  CVS is publicly accessible, see:

http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd-l4.html

Not all source we work on is always publicly available in CVS
immediately, but most is.  It's not much yet, but well, it's there
anyway.

Thanks,
Marcus