Phermacy you wish

From: Staint Russel Osp.
Subject: Phermacy you wish
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:01:07 -0800

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. When love is not madness, it is not love. The game of life is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well. When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven! Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Who so loves believes the impossible. No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. A book may lie dormant for fifty years or for two thousand years in a forgotten corner of a library, only to reveal, upon being opened, the marvels or the abysses that it contains, or the line that seems to have been written for me alone. In this respect the writer is not different from any other human being: whatever we say or do can have far-reaching consequences. Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life. Compassion alone stands apart from the continuous traffic between good and evil proceeding within us. Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. The game of life is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order, will lose both and deserve neither. No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so. No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Who so loves believes the impossible. Love takes up where knowledge leaves off. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. Love is the beauty of the soul. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? Solitude, if rightly used, becomes not only a privilege but a necessity. Only a superficial soul fears to fraternize with itself. Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. The Eskimo has fifty-two names for snow because it is important to them; there ought to be as many for love. When love is not madness, it is not love. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. Love is the beauty of the soul. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being. 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. Of cheerfulness, or a good temper - the more it is spent, the more of it remains. I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude. The Babylon project was our last, best hope for peace. .. It failed. .. But in the year of the Shadow war it became something greater: our last, best hope . for victory. The year is 2260, the place: Babylon 5.All right, Brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -- so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. The man who says I told you so is making an excuse for not expressing his position clearly in the first place. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Love is the beauty of the soul. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks. Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light. Compassion is the antitoxin of the soul: where there is compassion even the most poisonous impulses remain relatively harmless. Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being. Touch is the most fundamental sense. A baby experiences it, all over, before he is born and long after he learns to use sight, hearing, or taste, and no human ever ceases to need it. Keep your children short on pocket money - but long on hugs. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. Take away love and our earth is a tomb. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. Who so loves believes the impossible. The man who says I told you so is making an excuse for not expressing his position clearly in the first place. Take away love and our earth is a tomb. No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so. It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man. Books are the shoes with which we tread the footsteps of great minds. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances. When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!