Status of project?

From: justinemmanuel
Subject: Status of project?
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:57:42 +0000

I just have a little question. What is the current status of the project?
Is it a bootable system? How far has it come along and what are the major
hurdles that are still yet to be overcome? If it is bootable, how would
I do that? And can I run it in an emulated environment? I was just looking
at the site, I think what you guys are doing is really interesting but I
am having a great deal of trouble finding this specific information. Thanks
a lot, Justin.

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/