Re: Status of project?

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Status of project?
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:37:01 +0100

At Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:57:42 +0000,
address@hidden wrote:

> I just have a little question. What is the current status of the project?
> Is it a bootable system? How far has it come along and what are the major
> hurdles that are still yet to be overcome? If it is bootable, how would
> I do that? And can I run it in an emulated environment? I was just looking
> at the site, I think what you guys are doing is really interesting but I
> am having a great deal of trouble finding this specific information. Thanks
> a lot, Justin.

If you looked at the site, you certainly found the link to the source
code repository in CVS.  The only way for you to find out what we are
up to and see our progress is to download the code and examine it.

It certainly "boots" but that's about it.  If you are looking for
something usable, you will have to wait for the announcements.

For more details, check the mailing list archive, and the source.

Thanks,
Marcus