Re: qemu booting of hurd/l4 how-to

From: B. Douglas Hilton
Subject: Re: qemu booting of hurd/l4 how-to
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:07:06 -0500

Alexandre Buisse wrote:

That's ok with me.
However, I think I'll keep the copy on my web-site with a link to the
gnufans wiki saying it must be the last version (and try to keep it
up-to-date, of course). I guess no harm could come from it, does it ?

I lost my login info for Gnufans so I'm waiting to hear from Joachim before I can make any
new updates. I read over your page and found it very interesting.

I'll try and give our wiki section a bit of shining up once I get my login issues resolved.

That's really cool about the process initialization code being finished. Did any of you notice that the project made Slashdot news because of that yesterday. There's a lot of the usual hecklers and such, but there were some good insights relating to the QNX microkernel
and microkernel operating systems in general.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/02/04/028220&tid=117