Re: hurd-l4 on Bochs

From: Stelian Ionescu
Subject: Re: hurd-l4 on Bochs
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:18:35 +0100

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 04:59:16PM +0100, Bas Wijnen wrote:
[snip]
Personally, I use qemu because it doesn't need a kernel module.  I heard
it is also visibly faster and it has a good default configuration
which means that you don't have to memorize the docs in order to be able
to run it: qemu just works

that bochs should work, but I don't have experience with it.  Stripping
the binaries manually should not harm (if you did it right ;-) ).

--
Stelian Ionescu aka fe[nl]ix