Re: Swapping pagers out

From: kod-e
Subject: Re: Swapping pagers out
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:09:22 -0600

kod-e wrote:

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

So, even if you have a lot of tasks, you should be able to
give each a bit of resident memory, and completely swapping out a task
is not a very important goal.  Am I wrong with this?
I thought that the main diference between Granted and Extra pages is that
Granted pages are guaranteed to task, and can't be taken back py any pager.
So, task must have at least one G page to operate.

Here i ment i'm totally agree with Marcus.

TFYA

 -- Kode