Re: How to add constructor to the Hurd?

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: How to add constructor to the Hurd?
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:22:52 +0200

Scribit Marcus Brinkmann dies 03/05/2006 hora 12:16:
> If after reading that mail you still have your concern, I would invite
> you to respond to that mail and raise it in the context of my
> analysis.

Without reading your mail, there is still an orthogonal question: in any
matter, if there is an implementation that causes no technical harm to
the Hurd with active maintainership backing it, who will eventually
decide to accept or reject it?

Curiously,
Nowhere man
--