Various mails from this morning

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Various mails from this morning
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:54:54 -0400

This morning, while sitting at graduation ceremonies, I sent several
people replies on various topics.

It appears that none of these were CC'd to the list -- probably a
deficiency of my cell phone email client. Also, the phone does not keep
copies of sent messages, so I cannot re-send them.

If you received an email from me on a Hurd-relevant topic between 8am
and noon EST today, and you still have it could you please forward it to
the list?

Thanks

shap