Re: My broken dream.

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: My broken dream.
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:49:53 +0200

Am Freitag, 18. September 2009 18:01:36 schrieb Alan Grimes:
> (because linux sucks, a document
> opened from a website can't be dragged over to my other monitor, a nice
> 24" flatpannel, and my CRT is 20% dead at this point...)

The guy who works in the same room as me does that without any problems, and
he also runs a GNU/Linux system (Kubuntu), so please keep Linux out of that.

If anything is to blame, its your suboptimal setup.

Besides: It's quite bad style to begin a sentence with "because linux sucks"
and then talk about a graphical user interface. Linux is no graphical
interface. Linux is a kernel.

Wishes,
Arne