Re: Coyotos (was: Broken dream of mine :( )

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: Coyotos (was: Broken dream of mine :( )
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:44:15 +0530

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Jonathan S. Shapiro
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>  .. SNIP...
> So if Coyotos was abandoned for the reasons you suggest, then it was
> abandoned for the wrong reasons.

Here comes one from the creator :)

I am very passionate about your BitC project. It did hurt when you
abandoned it. I really want to continue it since you can no longer
take part but unfortunately I don't posses those kind of skills and
2nd I am neither  prodigy nor I have supernatural talent to understand
things like programming language designs and microkernels or OS
development.

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/2008/05/14/the-lost-love-of-mine/