Re: [Libcdio-devel] Duplicate C Preprocessor header includes

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Duplicate C Preprocessor header includes
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:50:01 +0200

Hi,

> The way I have changed libcdio to get around this, and applications using
> libcdio should do the same is to use:
>
> #ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
> # include "config.h"
> # define __CDIO_CONFIG_H__ 1
> #endif

I got a new git clone (21 Oct 2011 06:38 GMT), built and installed it
on FreeBSD.

Defining __CDIO_CONFIG_H__ silences the warnings about clashing macros.

libburn/sg-libcdio.c now has:

  /* Proposal by Rocky Bernstein to avoid macro clashes with cdio_config.h */
  #define __CDIO_CONFIG_H__ 1

  #include <cdio/cdio.h>
  #include <cdio/logging.h>
  #include <cdio/mmc.h>

For inner reasons of libburn, i cannot make it conditional under
HAVE_CONFIG.
Dynamic libburn, which defines no HAVE_CONFIG, still compiles fine.
A dynamically linked xorriso works as expected.

So this issue is solved, as far as my applications are concerned.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas