Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD

From: Edd Barrett
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 16:11:36 +0000

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 11:46:29PM +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> (I still doubt that OpenBSD cannot deliver MSF. In the end it is about
>  a field in SCSI command READ TOC/PMA/ATIP. But exploring this is a new
>  adventure which we can easily avoid by result conversion.)

If my diff is correct, then I think that OpenBSD does indeed talk MSF:
https://github.com/vext01/libcdio/commit/4dab9d84e305771cebe202810e484a239fed4963

I ripped a whole CD using this just fine. Thanks for your help!

Are we expecting this to fix any of Gregg's issues though?

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk