libffcall

[Libffcall] Introduction_mail

From: Ishpuneet Singh
Subject: [Libffcall] Introduction_mail
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 22:22:31 +0530

Hello folks,

I am Ishpuneet Singh and this mail is all about my introduction before
all of you. I am a CSE final year student and a complete geeky freak
guy in respect to my work and gadgets. My past work experience
reflects a good hold on javascript, c/c++, designing and server
administration.

Precisely I want to work on the 'Avcall and Callback Cleanup' project
and I am equally excited, focused to work and learn from you all and
thanks for bearing me.
--
http://ishplus.wordpress.com

Failure can surely shatter you but to be true in the long run it enriches you.
----- Ish