libffcall

Re: [Libffcall] Fwd: Debug and cleanup projects

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: Re: [Libffcall] Fwd: Debug and cleanup projects
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 22:01:43 +0530

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Sandeep K Chaudhary
<address@hidden> wrote:
> The idea of creating the make directory is that you generate the new
> (executable and other related files) in this 'make' directory so as to keep
> files organized. So to meet that purpose, you can run './../configure
> --cache-file=config.cache' from within the 'make' dir. If you run the make
> command outside of 'make' dir, there is no use of creating the 'make' dir.
>
> Thanks,
> Sandeep.

@ Deepak and Sandeep

No need to post emails personally.
Do interaction at community mailing list.

@All
Anybody avoiding to follow these rules will not doing good to himself,
so act accordingly and no leniency will be tolerated.

@ Sandeep

Yes the code needs to be maintained and proper manuals are needed i.e.
the reason the code is proposed to re-factored.

And refactoring can be done in various ways for various reasons, so
this is our aim to make the code better that it is realesd after the
GSOC period and to make it live.

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."