libffcall

[Libffcall] Fwd: Fwd: Problem Using Savannah and Mailing List

From: Avneet Kaur
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 00:24:08 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karl Berry <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:19 AM
To: address@hidden, address@hidden

    Many community members are not getting their verification mail from
    Savannah.  It seems some issues there.

I am fairly sure that the confirmation messages are being sent as always
(right away; usually they would appear within an hour).  I expect they
are being filtered as spam by your mail setup.  We can't control that.
I guess you just have to try again.  Sorry.

As for the mailing list message, there is no way to debug anything
without specific details, like message-id's.  Meanwhile, please try
resending it.  There's no specific reason why it shouldn't have gone
through it.  If you cc me when you send it, I can check that it makes it
through.

For the future: it is better to submit savannah issues as items at
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration.

Best,
Karl

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."