libffcall

[Libffcall] GsoC 2016

From: Sergey Sherkunov
Subject: [Libffcall] GsoC 2016
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:53:31 +0300

Hello,

My name is Sergey Sherkunov, I am a second year student of the

South Russian State Technical University, I'm 19 years old,

programming in C and C++, their skills in these programming

languages was assessed as medium. Also I know assembler for

beginners level. Also I know assembler for beginners level. I am

interested in the project Libffcall, but, unfortunately, I haven't

written regression tests. I could take part in the project?

Thank you and sorry for bad English,

Sergey Sherkunov.