libffcall

Re: [Libffcall] GsoC 2016

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: Re: [Libffcall] GsoC 2016
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 10:45:28 +0530

Hello Sergey,

Welcome to the community !

I would suggest you to go through once the code. Compile it and try to
play with it.
Then update me with your progress. We can do chat on Hangouts.

Happy Hacking !

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."