libreplanet-discuss

Re: Parabola-rM: Desktop GNU/Linux on E-Paper Tablet

From: Davis Remmel
Subject: Re: Parabola-rM: Desktop GNU/Linux on E-Paper Tablet
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 13:36:34 +0000

Hi, and thank you for the compliments.

  > I assume that the device which was used is a
  > reMarkable version 1, as reMarkable version 2 hasn't been produced
  > yet

That is correct. The manual states this in the Compatibility section, that it's
only been tested with the reMarkable 1, model RM100 (to my knowledge there is
another model, RM105, but uses the same kernel from the manufacturer so can't
be that different).

  > May I ask if there is an IRC channel dedicated to this project?

There is not. I don't really have a reliable internet connection so I'm not on
IRC much anymore, but a great deal of hacking for this tablet happens in its
subreddit, /r/RemarkableTablet.

--
Davis