libreplanet-discuss

Re: Carefully written essay asking for proportionality for rms

From: Miroslav Rovis
Subject: Re: Carefully written essay asking for proportionality for rms
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:51:30 +0200

On 210408-21:02-0300, Adonay Felipe Nogueira via libreplanet-discuss wrote:
> Em 08/04/2021 09:36, Miroslav Rovis escreveu:
> > On this second reading, I found, insofar, that there appears to be a
> > (probably) new link, but it does not work:
> > https://invidious.snopyta.org/watch?v=fIK5st2s3kA
> > it is at:
> > https://jorgemorais.gitlab.io/justice-for-rms/#fnr.10
> > a few lines before, under words "DEAR FUTURE MOM".
>
> It works here, that I can visit it with GNU LibreJS and play the video.
Unfortunately:
libreJS add-on for Pale Moon & Basilisk
https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21312&p=160199

It could be the hemishere issue, I thought at first. But, just checked, and I
was able to open that page _now_.

Also, is it that the ML archives is really updated in several hours intervals
only? For more than a and hour or two my mail didn't show on:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreplanet-discuss/2021-04/
I had time to try and toot https://mamot.fr/@Jorge and I've used mastodon just
a few times so far, so wasn't a quick thing to do:
https://mastodon.online/@miro_rovis/106031478150136125
No reply so far.
I hope RMS will stay in FSF... (do not have time to follow all that's
happening, I hope the matter is still being resolved, is it?)

A related note to my previous mail:
> > Apparently, gitlab.com does not support my Pale Moon browser.
There is a solution:
https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=25697&p=205357
and:
https://github.com/JustOff/github-wc-polyfill/releases