Re: [ 100049 ] conveniece libraries under darwin?

From: F J Franklin
Subject: Re: [ 100049 ] conveniece libraries under darwin?
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:37:10 +0100 (BST)

> Sorry, your patch doesn't apply -- and has no context =(O|
>
> Please resubmit a patch generated with diff -c', and
> supply a ChangeLog entry so that we can evaluate the patch
> properly.

Patience! Patience! I was getting around to it!

Anyway, hysterical outburst over, patch attached against CVS ltmain.in...
ChangeLog? How about:

2001-06-25  Francis J Franklin  <address@hidden>

        * ltmain.in: don't add $convenience libraries to $deplibs,
        because linker line on Darwin / Mac OS X looks like (?)
        ... -all_load $convenience $deplibs ... and this fails if
        convenience libraries specified more than once.

Regards, Frank

Francis James Franklin
address@hidden

Their consultation consisted chiefly in propounding and supporting, for
the thousandth time, each his favourite theories.
                                                   --- George MacDonald