Re: Overriding startfiles and C library with libtool libraries

From: Tim Van Holder
Subject: Re: Overriding startfiles and C library with libtool libraries
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:06:59 +0200

> My reflex reaction is to say that this probably isn't supported
> by libtool, but then I have very little practical cross compilation
> know-how.

My first thought that was this is really GCC's job - its specs file
tells it what start/end files to link with.  So if it's a "real"
cross-compilation environment, it's the cross-compiler's job to handle
this.
So libtool does support this, provided you've configured the package
to use the proper compiler and compiler options.