Re: Pending release of 1.5

From: Schleicher Ralph (LLI)
Subject: Re: Pending release of 1.5
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:20:41 +0100

Robert Boehne wrote:

> I'm just about to make the release of Libtool 1.5.  If anyone would
> like to test the current CVS on their favorite platform and report
> any problems, please do so!  If not, your woes may have to wait for
> 1.5.1.

Here is yet another feature for libtool 1.5.  I've already submitted
this patch in September last year (after discussing about it on the
list) but it seems to be lost somehow.  Here is the ChangeLog entry:

2003-02-12  Ralph Schleicher  <address@hidden>

        * ltmain.in: New compile and link options -no-shared and
        -no-static.
        * doc/libtool.texi (Compile mode, Link mode): Document it.

--
Ralph