Re: GNU Libtool 1.5.8 released.

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: GNU Libtool 1.5.8 released.
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:32:42 +0900

Joe Orton wrote:

It always disappoints me to do so too, that's why I'm making this plea :) The fact that libtool 1.5-based configure scripts fail on systems
without a C++ compiler is a severe regression which outweighs all the
great features and fixes since 1.4, unfortunately.

I guess I must have seen this report at some point, but I don't remember having done so :(

Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com