Re: 2.1b license.

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: 2.1b license.
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:05:36 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008, Peter O'Gorman wrote:
This reminds me, when doing the 1.5.26 release I started with a clean
checkout, automake added COPYING v3, by chance I noticed and copied in v2.

Should we commit COPYING to cvs to avoid this?

That certainly seems like a wise idea, particulary since there are legal implications if someone checks out the files and the COPYING file is not there.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn