Dependencies with static library

From: Erich Hoover
Subject: Dependencies with static library
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:47:27 -0700

I have an application (A) that depends upon an obscure library made by me (B), that depends on a slightly less obscure library made by someone else (C).  I would like to compile A with "B" as a static library so that the user does not need to install it separately, but when I do this the compilation does not pull in the library "C" into the mix and has undefined references to all of the functions it needs.  Is there any easy way for me to fix this without having "A" know about the dependency on "C"?

Erich Hoover
address@hidden