Re: func_emit_cwrapperexe_src() errors with mingw32ce

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: func_emit_cwrapperexe_src() errors with mingw32ce
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:48:27 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Roumen Petrov wrote:

Natively, the Windows CE OS has no concept of environment variable. Hence, when mingw32ce is used, func_emit_cwrapperexe_src() fails because of missing getenv() and putenv() (or setenv() also, of course). I don't know what to do here (removing or not thee calls, as I don't know why they are used.

There are also 2 other functions that are missing with that compiler:

 * getcwd()

May be a port function that return always "\Temp" is work around?

it's possible to get the path where the current process is launched. Again, i don't know if it's simpler to remove that call or if one should provide a way to have the path where the process is launched.

 * _spawnv()

A code based on CreateProcess ?

If wince lack working emulator may libtool omit creation of wrapper  ?

I absolutely don't know as i don't know the purpose of that function.

Vincent Torri