Re: Libtool 2.4.3 release

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: Libtool 2.4.3 release
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 21:00:23 +1300

Hi Richard,

Thanks for bringing these to my attention.

A very brief look at the names of your patches makes me curious to know more... I've added taking a proper look at them to my TODO, but I don't want to hold up the release for them.

If you have time, I'm keeping a mirror of the Libtool repo in my github account to make submitting pull-requests as easy as possible. If you can find the time to polish the ones you want in the release and submit them via github within a month or so, there's still time to make the release :-)

Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT gnu DOT org)