lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of men

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:50:16 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-needs_work Patch-new

Comment #43 on issue 2823 by address@hidden: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2823#c43

Well, after about a week of study of metafont code and debugging the original, I've finally arrived at an updated version of the mensural C clef. The previous version is undoubtedly misplaced - the centre of the clef should align with a middle C note, but it was half a staff-space low. There were a number of logic errors in the code which meant that the intended use of the shift parameter invariably failed except for the special case that was in the original code. I've also added support for a clef on each staff line while I was at it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6503091