lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2934 in lilypond: The bug Context.Grob.propert

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2934 in lilypond: The bug Context.Grob.property cleanup for \override et al
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:22:20 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: Patch-countdown

Comment #1 on issue 2934 by address@hidden: The bug Context.Grob.property cleanup for \override et al

I am putting this issue on "Patch-countdown" to give people fair warning: as announced on the developer list, the patch is not available on Rietveld, and doing so is not really going to cooperate with Patchy. I'll upload it nevertheless soonish, just to heed procedures, but any useful review will rather need to look at the dev/syntax branch instead: the Rietveld review is just far too humongous to be useful, and the vast bulk of the changes are generated automatically by convert-ly.

This will get cleaned up and reorganized a bit on commit (making sure that I don't need to run convert-ly more than once in the whole bunch of related issues), but with the same net effect on the work directory. So for the purpose of Rietveld, this change is in the form it will be committed.