accidentals engraver in pianostaffcontext

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: accidentals engraver in pianostaffcontext
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:44:21 +0100

address@hidden writes:
> subj. doesn't work currently - the accidentals get displayed above the
> pianostaff instead of on it.
> If we should follow Stone's suggestions it should be possible to do it
> nevertheless.
> How?

I don't precisely  understand what you mean. You want notes in one
staff to cause accidentals in another? In that case, it means that you
have to share the data between both engravers (i.e. doing set_property
in PianoStaff ). The engravers themselves should remain at stafflevel
to make sure that the typesetting isn't fouled up.