other users using stable release

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: other users using stable release
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:35:40 +0100

I have done some promotion for LilyPond here at the uni - and now some
other students have actually started using it :)
Well, the problem is that they ofcourse use the stable release while I
work with the development release - and this causes some feta-clashes.
What can I do about this? When I was only usinbg lily my self the
problem could be solved by deliting the wrong files - but this does not
work when the wrong files belong to another user.
Is it possible to tell (configure) lily/xdvi to use another dir for the
feta-tfms?

-Rune